Saturday, May 22, 2010

Signs of the Thais!

I LOVE looking at funny signs in different countries... it can be a word misspelled, a phrase that just doesn't sound right, or just something that catches my eye. They all make me happy! I am hopefully going to have frequent installments of Signs of the Thais but here is the first one... What's your favorite?

Candidate #1: I must admit, they were bags, but I don't know how funny they were...

Candidate #2: For all your orders regarding space...
Candidate #3: Want a free house? (background... the land here is expensive and building a house is cheap so they are selling the land and giving away a free house...)

Candidate #4: The staff never did ark for it...

Candidate #5: I am not really laughing at this after a billion straight days over 100 degrees!!!

2 comments:

  1. I vote for #1. Everybody should have a funny bag,and it looks like you can decide just how funny you want it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'd like some space please...

    ReplyDelete